The class 10 maths chapter wise important questions are provided in this article to help you so that you can score maximum marks in the class 10 board exams. These important questions are sure to give students a complete overview and revision of class 10 maths exercises.
These class 10 maths chapter wise important questions have been prepared by our expert teachers and are assured of providing success to the students in their class 10 board exams. It will definitely help you to score good marks in your upcoming class 10 board exams.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Chapter Wise Important Questions
Here we provide you with all the important questions in the table below. With the help of these, you can get a good hold of the subject and its various chapters. We have provided these important questions to make the study process easy for all the students who face difficulty in maths subjects.
By practicing these class 10 maths chapter wise important questions regularly, you can overcome the difficulty in maths. These important questions help you to get an in-depth knowledge of all the chapters and topics given in it. Because math is just about practice, the more you do it, the better you understand it.
- Paper Type: Maths (Solved)
- Price: ₹ 200
- Format: PDF (15 pdf files)
- Delivery: On your email
- Contact no: 9557655662
Class 10 Maths Chapter Wise Important Questions Unsolved
Price: ₹ 49
Format: PDF (16 PDF Files)
Delivery: On your Email
In the table above, you will get a separate link for solved and unsolved question papers of maths for all the chapters so that you can prepare for whatever chapter you want to prepare first for your class 10 board exam. You don’t need to worry about the paper pattern for all these questions as all these questions are designed as per the latest exam pattern.
Solving these class 10 maths chapter wise important questions will clear all your doubts instantly. Let us now go through the class 10 mathematics syllabus in detail so that you will get to know which chapter has the highest marks. so that you can prepare that chapter well.
CBSE Class 10 maths syllabus
Here in this section, we are providing you with the class 10 maths syllabus. As we already know that from this academic year there are 2 terms i.e. term-1 and term-2 and for both these years, there will be 2 different exams. Term-1 will have only mcq type questions and term-2 will have a combination of mcq and subjective type questions.
# CBSE Class 10 TERM-I Maths Syllabus
|S.No||Unit Name||Chapter Name||Marks|
|1||Number Systems||Chapter 1: Real Number||06|
|2||Algebra||Chapter 1: Polynomials||10|
|Chapter 2: Pair of linear equations in 2 variables|
|3||Coordinate Geometry||Chapter 1: Coordinate Geometry||06|
|4||Geometry||Chapter 1: Triangles||6|
|5||Trigonometry||Chapter 1: Introduction to Trigonometry||5|
|6||Mensuration||Chapter 1: Areas Related to Circles||4|
|7||Statistics & Probability||Chapter 1: Probability||3|
# CBSE Class 10 TERM-II Maths Syllabus
|S.No||Unit Name||Chapter Name||Marks|
|1||Algebra||Chapter 3: Quadratic Equation||10|
|Chapter 4: Arithmetic Progression|
|2||Geometry||Chapter 2: Circles||9|
|Chapter 3: Constructions|
|3||Trigonometry||Chapter 2: Some Applications of Trigonometry||7|
|4||Mensuration||Chapter 2: Surface Area and Volumes||6|
|5||Statistics & Probability||Chapter 2: Statistics||8|
CBSE class 10th maths syllabus contains the details of the entire syllabus structure and the weightage of marks for different units. You must note that there are no reductions in the academic session 2021-22 and you must note that you need to prepare a complete syllabus for the final examinations.
Check Also: CBSE Class 10 Maths Blueprint 2023
Benefits of class 10 maths chapter wise important questions
We listed some of the benefits of class 10 maths chapter wise important questions down in this section, read them carefully.
- These questions are designed by our expert teachers in the field of maths, which ensures that the questions are error-free and accurate.
- These class 10 maths chapter wise important questions are very easy to understand.
- All these questions are as per the latest CBSE class 10 syllabus and paper pattern.
- By solving these you can easily understand the concepts and chapters of class 10 maths and are able to get better grades.
- Through these class 10 maths chapter wise important questions, you get a fair idea about the type of questions, difficulty level, and know the important topics to focus on from the exam point of view.
- As you attend your study sessions, you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses. You can start working or improving in the areas in which you are lacking.
Now let’s talk about some of the preparation tips for the class 10 maths board exams.
Preparation tips for class 10 board exams
In this section, we provide you with some tips to prepare for your upcoming class 10 board exams. Follow them and we are sure that you can score maximum marks in your class.
- NCERT book: First of all, you must read the NCERT book before going for additional books or refreshers. Since most of the questions in board exams come directly from NCERT. You have to finish the NCERTs completely, even with examples and miscellaneous exercises.
- Need a study plan: A well-organized study plan is essential to prepare for the class 10 maths board exam. You should give time according to major chapters and complex topics which require more study time for preparation. A suitable timetable will help the students to dedicate their time to every subject and subject in class 10 maths.
- Breaks are important: We suggest that you take some breaks in between your study session. Because it is very important for your brain to increase your efficiency in studies. Creating study routines and adjusting breaks should be included in your study timetable.
- Sample and previous year papers are important: You should solve sample and previous year papers to evaluate their understanding and knowledge to appear in the class 10 maths exam. Solving previous year’s papers helps you to assess the question paper pattern as well as the difficulty level of the exam. After answering the class 10 maths chapter wise important questions it can help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses in the specific subjects.
- Formulas are important: Maths is all about formulas if you know it you can do maths at your fingertips but if you don’t know then you can get stuck on even the easiest question. Therefore, you must learn each and every formula to avoid these types of situations. Write down all the important formulas on paper and keep revising them because it doesn’t matter how you learn the formulas. You just need to learn them before your class 10 board exam.
So, there are all the chapters we provided above in the table for class 10 maths chapter wise important questions. Hopefully, you liked our article on class 10 maths chapter wise important questions. If you have any doubts you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you out.
Hope we cover every chapter in class 10 maths chapter wise important questions. If we missed something let us know in the comment section. Good luck with your exams.