Download Class 10 Maths NCERT Exemplar Solutions PDF Free All Chapters
What is the difference between average students and toppers? the answer is simple, the average student will do only the bare minimum to get through the board exams and achieve a respectable total. Though, it is true that even average students work hard, but, the moment they realize that they have covered enough to get them through the exam, they start slacking off and eventually quit the hard work. No matter how much time they have, they will not try to get class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions at all.
While on the other hand, toppers just don’t want to settle for anything less than 100%. They are always ready to put in the extra effort, walk the extra mile to achieve their goal. They never let other things come in between their studies. You will never see a topper celebrating after scoring 70 or 80 marks, despite being a very good score, a topper is rather sad about it because he/she knows that this is not what he/she was working for.
Class 10 Maths NCERT Exemplar Solutions
We are but the decisions that we make, you can choose to stay an average student or you can choose to work your way and become an excellent one. The questions from the syllabus book are more than enough to get a good percentile in board exams, and if you want to be an average student, then the NCERT book solutions are as far as you will go.
But, if you want to get in the category of extraordinary, then you will have to put in some extra effort and look for class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions. For those who don’t know what these problems are, we will extensively discuss them in this article.
Note: You can download the NCERT exemplar problems pdf from NCERT’s official website. Also, we do not provide the paperback for the solutions that are given in here.
# What are NCERT Exemplar Problems?
First thing first, the exemplar problems are only available for subjects maths and science and for class 6th to class 12th (in this article we have given class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions only. There is a separate article for the science exemplar solution).
There are exemplar problems for each chapter given by NCERT. These problems are simply the advanced versions of the ones that you will see in your syllabus books. It caters to the need of students to practice extra questions based on the topics of the syllabus book.
Still confused? here are some points that will clear your doubts about exemplars:
- NCERT exemplar problems are only available for maths and science.
- These problems are available for classes 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- The questions in the exemplar are based on the syllabus.
- The problems in exemplar are higher-order thinking (also known as HOT) meaning that they are harder than the problems you will see in the syllabus books.
These points are more than enough to explain the class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions pdf that we have given in this article.
Advantages of Class 10 Maths NCERT Exemplar Solutions
The exemplar problems are basically meant for students that aspire to get in-depth of a topic and understand it clearly. Though these problems are also available for lower classes like 6th, we hardly see students bother to practice them.
There can be many reasons for this, like, many students don’t even know that the NCERT exemplar exists. Another reason could be that students just don’t care about practicing these problems as they know that they won’t come in the exams. Whatever be the reason, the fact is that despite being an excellent resource, these problems remain untouched by the majority of students.
# Advantage of NCERT Exemplar Problems
Maths and science are the most feared subjects in most of the student’s life, but, believe it or not, most of the career opportunities will demand a firm knowledge of these subjects. So, if you wish to pursue these subjects in further classes, then you must have a good grip on all the topics that you will learn in class Xth, and the exemplar will help you in this. Here are some of the advantages of practicing Exemplar problems.
- The first and the most important advantage of class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions is that they will help you to build a better understanding of a topic.
- They force you to think out of the box to find the solutions and develop a higher-order thinking ability.
- Since you are now solving harder problems, therefore, you are automatically preparing yourself for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and different olympiads.
- The exemplar problems are made by NCERT which implies that the best minds of the nation have created them. This simply means that solving them will increase your mental ability.
- This is the best resource for students who aspire to crack NEET or JEE, because these exams are organized by CBSE, and we know that NCERT falls under the CBSE board. So, this gives an edge to students who are already practicing from the exemplar.
- For someone who has completed the class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions, it’s almost guaranteed that he/she will get a good percentage in board exams.
I can go on and on writing the benefits of this book, but you get the point.
Which Publication is Best for Class 10 Maths NCERT Exemplar Solutions?
Though you can download class 10 maths NCERT exemplar solutions pdf for free through the above-given links, still, if you like a good paperback feel and prefer a particular publication, then here are some of the best publications in the market that offers the same.
# Which NCERT Exemplar is Best for class 10th?
At the time of writing this article, there are two renowned publications houses, Oswaal books, and Arihant publications, on amazon that are providing the solutions for maths exemplar. Of course, you can find more in the market and online too.
So, that’s it for this article. Hope it was resourceful for you and ended your search for class 10 maths NCERT exemplar pdf download. Leave a comment if you have any queries.